Get ready for summer with fun diffuser ideas!
With summer fast approaching we think it’s the perfect time to start thinking about diffusers.
Reed diffusers are a great flame and electricity free way to scent your home.
Are you thinking of adding or extending your diffuser range? Let’s look at some fun ways you can add a touch of summer to your diffusers.
1. Place the empty diffuser bottle on a balance or scales.
2. Re-zero the scales.
3. Weigh 85g of EcoSystem Vegan Friendly Diffuser Base into
the diffuser bottle.
4. Re-zero the scales again.
5. Weigh 15g of Strawberry & Rhubarb fragrance oil into
the diffuser bottle.
6. Ensure that no liquids have contaminated the neck or
threads of the bottle. If there is any contamination, clean it off with a soft
7. Insert the plastic stopper and press down firmly to
ensure that it does not leak. Do not use sharp force to get the stopper into
the neck of the bottle.
8. Shake the mixture to ensure that the fragrance oil is
fully dissolved in the diffuser base.
9. Screw the diffuser cap on firmly, taking care not to
over-tighten the cap.
10. Stick the front label to the diffuser bottle.
11. Stick the CLP label to the base of the diffuser bottle,
ensuring that the text on the CLP label is aligned with the front label. *
12. Place the diffuser and the reeds into the diffuser box
13. Stick the CLP label to your box.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR DIFFUSER
1. Remove the diffuser and the reeds from the box.
2. Remove the cap and stopper from the diffuser.
3. Replace the cap onto the diffuser bottle
4. Place reeds through centre hole of the cap, ensuring that
they are spread evenly
ENJOY YOUR DIFFUSER!
* Using the Candle Shack CLP Label Design Tool, create your base and box CLP labels with your business details. Our 60mm circular template fits perfectly on the base of our diffuser bottles and we have a 60mm square option for packaging. Once complete, save the labels as PDF’s and print at home or upload to your chosen online printer. The CS CLP Label Design Tool can be used alongside Avery, AA Labels, printed.com and many more!