About Candle Shack
Candle Shack is a luxury candle manufacturer and supplier of candle making supplies and equipment. Established in 2010, the business remains family owned and is based at West Carron Works in Central Scotland - This is where we manufacture our products using state of the art technology and artisan craftsmanship to produce candles for some of the world's leading luxury brands. We have a simple vision which drives everything that we do:
“We enrich lives - by helping creatives and creators build inspirational businesses, brands and products”.
About the role
Our team are a busy bunch with a range of initiatives to widen the offer, improve experience for customers and help us deliver growth. This is a new role for the team to specifically support the work of the UX Manager and the Digital Marketing Manager - you will work day to day with both these great colleagues.
Your duties will involve:
• Maintenance of onsite product descriptions and attributes to maximise SEO performance
• Coordination with the product planning team to launch new products and accurately merchandise our two stores
• Planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to support website traffic growth
• Assist with day to day operation of the Shopify platform so the experience is as seamless as possible for our customers
• Work closely with the Customer Support team to troubleshoot and understand customer issues, documenting areas for improvement
• Provide support for rolling web projects to identify areas for growth and conversion rate optimisation
What makes a great Ecommerce Assistant?
• Great communication- you love to collaborate and share information.
• Strong numeracy skills- you will be able to dig down into the data to generate insightful actionable information.
• A curious outlook- you don’t just want to know that something works - you want to know WHY so you can expand your knowledge.
• Growth-focused mindset- you think about how to futureproof today’s work so tomorrow runs smoothly
• A technical background- you appreciate the level of complexity involved in running a website and operating the tech stack
Beneficial skills (but not required)
• Experience of Google Analytics - UA and GA4
• HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby or SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of the Shopify Plus platform
• Experience with Klayvio or similar email tools
• Web technologies
What we’ll give you?
• Competitive salary
• 28 days holiday
• Hybrid working
• Health plan
• Savings at hundreds of retailers via discounts partner
• Monthly pizza days
• Training and development opportunities
• Cycle to work scheme
• Volunteering days
• Pension contribution
If this sounds like the career for you, then send us your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org