As part of our unbranded candle and diffuser service, we currently offer the below fragrance options.
1. ARABIAN SILK. Alluring and exotic, sweet fruity undertones are encased by fresh powdered rose that drifts towards an intoxicating heart of amber and guaiacwood. Sweet lily and jasmine embrace the dark aroma of patchouli, before coming to rest on a woody bed of cedar and sandalwood that is lightened by sweet vanilla musk.
Top Notes: Cinnamon, Orange.
Heart Notes: Clove, Freesia, Vanilla, Amber.
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood.
3. COTTON TABBINET. A powdery musky floral accord with violet, orange blossom along with refreshing green hints and jasmine and lily.
4. FIG & VETIVER. Rich and earthy, the fragrance opens with liquorice tones of anise blended with crisp green leaf and zesty citrus fruits. Coconut sweetens the tones of cedar and violet, that dry to reveal a cushion of oak moss and tonka warmed by by the cozy scent of amber.
5. BLACKCURRANT & TUBEROSE. An aromatic Chypre with top notes of blackcurrant & green fig leaves, Sicilian lemon, bergamot, cardamon, clove & cinnamon, a floral heart of rose, iris, geranium, tuberose & violet on a base of sweet amber, warm woods, sandal and sheer musks.
6. POMEGRANATE NOIR.
Top Notes: Plum, Pomegranate, Rose
Heart Notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Violet Leaf, Spice
Base Notes: Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Leather.
7. TORCEDOR. Aromatic vintage cologne notes lead into a heart of rich sweet tobacco, warm spices & a hint of cognac. Smokey woods of oak, ebony & incense combine with dark musks to complete the fragrance.
Top Notes: Fresh Solar Accord, Herbal, Eucalyptus, Marine
Heart Notes: Spicy, Clove, Floral, Magnolia, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Woody, Cedarwood, Musk, Moss.
9. SANDALWOOD & MANDARIN. Smooth hints of chocolate warm the zesty tones of Mandarin and Bergamot as the fragrance blooms. A sweet heart of jasmine and amber is wrapped in floral notes of lavender and lily, before drying to reveal a soft base of vanilla musk swirled with caramel and sandalwood.
10. CASSIS & FIG.
Top Notes: Cassis, Raspberry, Sweet Cherry.
Heart Notes: Raspberry Leaf, Fig, Orris.
Base Notes: Coconut, Creamy, Sandal, Cedarwood.
11. WILD MINT. Wild Mint is a true-to-life fragrance, with fresh-crushed garden mint, infused with a hint of white tea. Simply stunning.
12. BLACK JASMINE. Earthy notes of black pepper are brightened by the sweet fruity tones of peach and plum that meander towards an intoxicating white floral bouquet of tuberose, jasmine, ylang-ylang and lily. To close a warm bed of vanilla musk and amber awaits, wrapped in dark patchouli and sandalwood.
13. LIME BASIL & MANDARIN. An enticing mouthwatering medley. Top notes of Sicilian lime, and zesty bergamot blend into a juicy heart of bursting with ripe mandarins, aquatic white florals, peppery basil and caraway seeds. Base notes include soft velvety patchouli and sharp green vetiver.
14. TUBEROSE & MUSK.
Top Notes - Bergamot, Clove, Ginger
Heart Notes -Tuberose, Fruity, Ylang, Blackcurrant
Base Notes - Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk.
15. POMELO FIZZ. Effervescent notes of sparkling champagne blend with delicious citrus fruits of sweet grapefruit, Brazilian orange and pink pomelo enlivened with hints of tart rhubarb and fresh, juicy watermelon.
16. MASSOIA WOOD & BERGAMOT. An intensely rich and full aroma leading with crisp top notes of bergamot, lemon leaf and warming spices, enhanced by fresh eucalyptus, tender lavender and summer geranium. The base of this fragrance is exotic and full with red cedar, massoia wood, amber, frankincense and musks.
17. DAMSON PLUM & PATCHOULI. Opulent fruity notes of plum, cassis and rich dark berries indulged in decadent spices of cinnamon and clove. Glamourous floral accords of jasmine and rose are surrounded by sweet patchouli, sensual vanilla and moss to complete this sophisticated fragrance.
18. FAIRYDUST. A stunning powdery soft floral fragrance.
19. LEMONGRASS & GINGER. Stimulating and sensual – evoking the tranquil beauty of an exotic eastern garden. Top notes of tangy lemongrass, Sicilian lemons and juicy limes lead into a heart of spicy ginger root and grated nutmeg, and a hint of refreshing eucalyptus. Base notes include sensual patchouli, white woods and creamy vanilla.
20. BLACK PEPPER & RASPBERRY. Sophisticated fruity floral dominated by notes of fresh raspberries and cherries warmed with pink and black peppercorn and intertwined with a plethora of transparent flora underscored with creamy musks.