NOTICE: The iMelt systems are available by pre-order only at this time due to demand. The lead-time on the iMelt systems is currently 3-4 weeks, although we are producing, testing and shipping them as quickly as we can.
The iMelt is a digitally controlled wax melter, perfect for small to medium manufacturing operations or the serious hobbyist.
- Fabricated from 304 grade stainless steel, both inside and outside. Built to last!
- Stainless steel ball valve and fitted lid.
- Highly insulated, the iMelt is extremely energy efficient and the outside remains cool during use.
- Digitally controlled using PID and SSR technology for accurate and reliable heating.
- Manufactured in the UK, using UK made heaters and Japanese/German control electronics for years of reliable service.
- Cylindrical interior vessel for easy cleaning.
- 12 months UK RTB warranty.
- IEC connector enabling long or short power leads to be used, according to your requirement.
- In built EMC filter for conducted immunity protection when used at home.
Product Specifics - iMelt 70
Maximum capacity of ~70 litres of molten wax.
580mm x 580mm x 560mm