Introduction To Candle Making - Hybrid Course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
1-Day In-Person Course
Taught By Candle-Making Experts
Don’t have time to spend 2 days in a classroom? Do the theory at home and focus on the practical aspects of candle making in-person!
Our hybrid course offers you a one day in-person course where you'll use three of our most popular waxes to discover different manufacturing methods that'll give you a leg up in your candle making journey.
Make the most of our revolving selection of fantastic fragrances with specially developed recipes to guide you with making candles smell great, fill the room with fragrance, burn well and most importantly, are safe.
If you have already completed the current intro to container candle making course, (once verified) you can purchase the 1 day course independently.
What you'll get:
- Professional online theory course including theory course with video, animations, downloads and reference material.
- In-person look at the melter options stocked by Candle Shack.
- Quizzes to check your knowledge before you arrive for your practical session.
- Full day practical session working with multiple pouring techniques.
- Work with 3 different waxes Mineral, Soy and Rapeseed Coconut.
- Choose fragrances from a constantly updating handpicked selection in conjunction with our Lab approved recipes.
- Make up to 8 candles of various sizes.
- See how our candles are tested for safety and efficiency.
- Smell our full range of fragrances to get ideas for your own creations.
- Lunch provided
- Monthly courses
Course Location: Candle Shack, West Carron Works, Stenhousemuir, Falkirk FK2 8DR
Interested in this course? Submit your details below and our academy team will be in touch with you shortly with more information!