Clear Tactile Warning Labels 25mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
£0.66 / £0.55
20 items left in stock!
Ensure safety and regulatory compliance with our Clear Tactile Warning Labels.
Tactile warning labels alert blind or visually impaired people that they are handling a hazardous product. Expertly crafted for a range of products, these are designed for businesses prioritising clarity, caution, and consumer protection. They add an essential layer of tactile safety information to your products, reinforcing compliance and demonstrating commitment to customer well-being.
- Transparent Design: Ensures that anything underlying is still clearly visible, adding only the essential tactile component.
- High-Quality Adhesive: Provides a secure bond to ensure the label remains intact through handling and usage.
- Universal Fit: Suitable for a diverse range of product containers and packaging, offering the utmost versatility for businesses.
- Variety of Packs: Tailor your order to your needs, from strips of 10 and 100 to rolls of 2,500 for larger operations.
- For products that require them, a tactile warning of danger (TWD) must be on the packaging/container so it can be felt before purchase/use.
- The TWD should be placed on an upright handling surface of the packaging/container, with the top of the triangle being no further than 50mm from the base.
- If the packaging/container has no base, the TWD should be as close as possible to the lid of the product.
- For best results, ensure the surface is clean and dry before applying.