iMelt 90 Digitally Controlled Candle Wax Melter
25 items left in stock!
Choose from a variety of encrypted payment options like Visa, Mastercard, PayPal pay in 3 and more.Learn More
Fast & Secure Delivery
Get your supplies quickly and on time, without breakage or leaks, with our delivery partners.Learn More
The iMelt is a digitally controlled wax melter, perfect for small to medium manufacturing operations or the serious hobbyist.
Click here to read All You Need To Know About iMelts blog article.
- Fabricated from 304 grade stainless steel, both inside and outside. Built to last!
- Stainless steel ball valve and fitted lid.
- Highly insulated, the iMelt is extremely energy efficient and the outside remains cool during use.
- Digitally controlled using PID and SSR technology for accurate and reliable heating.
- Manufactured in the UK, using UK made heaters and Japanese/German control electronics for years of reliable service.
- Cylindrical interior vessel for easy cleaning.
- 12 months UK RTB warranty.
- IEC connector enabling long or short power leads to be used, according to your requirement.
- In built EMC filter for conducted immunity protection when used at home.
Product Specifics - iMelt 90
Maximum capacity of ~90 litres of molten wax.
H: 550mm, W: 580mm, L: 660mm (including ball valve)
An iMelt 90 can hold 2 full boxes of dry soy wax flakes.
Click below to view the iMelt 90 product manual