Skip to product information
1 of 2

Candle Shack

Cardamom & Mimosa Fragrance Oil (Concentrated)

Regular price
£4.88
VAT included
Regular price
Sale price
£4.88
VAT included
 / £4.07
VAT excluded
pack size
  • 429 items left in stock!

Block Image Secure Payments

Choose from a variety of encrytped payment options like Visa, Mastercard, Paypalpay in 3 and more

Learn More

Block Image Fast & Secure Delivery

Get your supplies quickly and on time, without breakage or leaks, with our delivery partners.

Learn More

FRAG1691

Violet Leaf - Cardamom - Cucumber

Mimosa - Muguet

Musk - Vanilla - Sandalwood - Heliotrope

With floral inspiration, this fragrance leads with hints of violet leaves, cardamom and a touch of cucumber. Mimosa and Muguet creates the heart of this fragrance, completed by a base of musks, vanilla, sandalwood and heliotrope.

Please Read

The new Mod has launched, this fragrance is concentrated. You will not need to add your usual percentage. For mineral waxes we recommend 3%, for Natural Waxes We recommend 5%. Diffusers we recommend either 8% or 10%. 10% is particularly strong. If you would like any percentages in Candles or Diffusers please email - support@candle-shack.co.uk

The new batch number is 176051. All SDS's & CLP is marked as (New). All Batches going forward will use the 'New' CLP.

Lilial.  Please note, the old fragrance was been impacted by the changes to lilial classification.  The maximum fragrance level in home fragrance products placed onto the EU market from 1st March 2022 is 2.74% and the oil should not be used in cosmetics. 

 

HIGHLIGHTS

Designed in UK
Designed in UK
Optimised for candles
Optimised for candles
Vegan-friendly
Vegan-friendly
Paraben-free
Paraben-free
Phthalates-free
Phthalates-free

FEATURES

usage ReCOMMENDATIONS

SAFETY DATA SHEETS

CLP Label Design Tool

WHY CHOOSE CANDLE SHACK FRAGANCES

Designed By Experts

We work with the best European perfumers who harvest and expertly blend the finest ingredients to create out-of-this-world fragrances designed specifically for candles.

Lab Tested

All our fragrances are thoroughly tested by our in-house lab of home fragrance experts to ensure they are safe and deliver incredible performances.

Environmentally conscious

All our fragrances are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, responsibly sourced and are sold in infinitely recyclable aluminium bottles to be kinder to Mother Nature.